We are an equal opportunities employer who embrace diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Our staff are at the centre of everything we do, and we invest in our workforce to equip them with the right skills to deliver successful projects time and again.
DSM Demolition are recruiting for a dynamic and hardworking Bid Coordinator to join our Bid Team. As Bid Coordinator you will support the team in compiling winning bids to a high standard within the strict deadlines. Ideally you will have 1-2 years’ experience and be looking to take the next step in your bidding career.
- Management of the central inbox
- Reviewing new business opportunities as they arrive and forwarding onto the business decision makers
- Taking ownership of the bids including downloading, collating, preparing, completing, and submitting associated documents ahead of deadlines
- Ensuring bids are well formatted and comply with company brand guidelines
- Spell check and proof-read documents for grammatical errors and ensure they are written in a cohesive style
- Ensuring the in-house bid process is followed to ensure that quality, commercial and legal requirements are consistently met
- Taking ownership of client portals – Including dealing with daily alerts and maintenance of portal logins
- Providing general administrative support to the Bid Team and the supporting Business Development personnel, as required
- Create and edit written content which is persuasive and informative
- Meticulous attention to detail and presentation
- Experience in a similar role within a busy team and a good understanding of the bid process (construction industry experience desirable but not essential)
- Impeccable time management skills within an ever-changing workflow
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English
- Ability to spot and correct spelling and grammatical errors in text written by others and create compelling text themselves
- Creative vision and an eye for graphic design very desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff across all levels of the business
- Proactive, hardworking, and flexible when approaching challenging deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word and PowerPoint in particular) is essential
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign will be a huge advantage
Demolition Project Manager (Gas Holders)
Desired – Appointed Person, NEBOSH Certification or other equivalent Safety Qualification.